Toning down the deck to make it blend better with the color scheme of the house and improving the shade structure poolside.
- The existing deck was stained a bold red by a previous owner and was in stark contrast to the exterior of the home, affording no shade from the harsh summer sun
- The existing pool location limited expansion of the deck for the new covered porch
- New brick piers were added to the lower level as a way to anchor the porch visually and introduce more upscale materials
- The pressure treated decking was upgraded to composite materials for low-maintenance
- Durability long-term is ensured with hybrid metal and composite guardrails
Can’t say enough good things about this company and we would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them again. We wanted to cover the middle part of our large south facing deck to give us some protection from the all day sun. Stephanie designed exactly what we wanted and Russell had it built superbly. From the moment building started, we always knew what was going on. Russell kept us informed at every stage. If we had questions, they got answered by return text or email. We absolutely love our covered deck.
Chris B. | Roswell, GA